Scan Items on the HH Looses Last Item Quantity Scanned
(Doc ID 2662218.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When scanning random items for a transfer receiving on a handheld device, it loses last but one item counted quantity and only sums the last scanned item quantity
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a multiple item with multiple quantity transfer on the SIM PC
2. On the HH device, go to Shipping / Receiving > Transfer Receiving
3. Enter a valid container barcode
4. Go to Edit Conainer > Select the Container > Item Receiving
5. Scan item 1 a number of times
6. Scan item 2 a number of times
7. Scan item 1 again and notice that item 1 quantity go back to 1 quantity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document