Purchase Order Induction Fails With Security Error Even if the User has Access To the Department
(Doc ID 2662755.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following error occurs at the time Purchase Order upload if the SEC_USER.DATABASE_USER_ID is left blank, even if the user has access to the department.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Login to RMS application.
2) Navigate to Tasks > Orders > Upload Orders from File.
3) Select Template: Purchase Orders.
4) Choose ODS file to upload.
5) Select Destination: RMS Tables.
6) Click Upload.
7) Click on Notifications.
8) Click View Issues. Note the above error.
10) Update the database user id with the same value as the APPLICATION_USER_ID in the SEC_USER table.
11) Upload the PO template again. Note that it gets uploaded successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document