The First "LDAP Connection Setting" Replaces the Other LDAP Settings as "LDAP Connection Setting-1"
(Doc ID 2662994.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to configure multiple (>3) LDAP server connetions in P6 EPPM, only 2 servers are saved.
It should be possible for users to configure multiple LDAP servers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch the P6 Administrator tool.
2. Click the Authentication tab then expand Database Instance.
3. Choose a database instance and set the Authentication Mode to LDAP.
4. Configure the first LDAP server and Save the changes.
5. Click on the LDAP Connection drop down list and click Manage LDAP Connections...
6. In the pop-up window, duplicate the first tested LDAP server node two or more times and Save the changes.
7. After saving observe that only 2 LDAP server connections are left, and the 2nd node's settings have been replaced by the 1st one's settings.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!