Posting Tables Not Populated After Reimdiscrepancypurge Job Is Run
(Doc ID 2663072.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After doing a Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA) in the Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and then running the reimdiscrepancypurgebatch in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), you observe that the IM_RCPT_ITEM_POSTING_INVOICE and IM_RECEIPT_ITEM_POSTING tables are missing data for the invoice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Сreate purchase order (PO) and fully ship it
2. Create invoice with cost discrepancy for 1 item
3. Run Automatch batch to raise cost discrepancy
4. Perform RCA in RMS
5. Run Reimdiscrepancypurge batch
6. Validate Invoice is matched and no associated records in IM_RCPT_ITEM_POSTING and IM_RCPT_ITEM_POSTING_INVOICE
7. Run reimrollup and reimposting jobs
8. Validate no associate records in IM_AP_STAGE_DETAIL table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document