Transactions Inserted in DEAL_ACTUALS_ITEM_LOC Table Have Duplicated Values
(Doc ID 2663076.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a reclassification event occurs, a new record is inserted into the deal_item_loc_explode table for deal / deal_detail_id / item / loc with the reclassification date. When processing the daily transactions, they are being inserted with the duplicate values in the corresponding deal (deal_actuals_item_loc table). The issue is happening for deals having merch_level = 3.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new reclass cost event for items that have associated active deals (example: Bill Back based on receipts PO).
Note: reclass date must be different active date of deal and the deal in question must have merch_level = 3.
2. Run "fcthreadexec.pc".
3. Run prepost.pc "fcexec" pre.
4. Run "fcexec.pc".
5. Note that a new record was created for the item/loc with active_date = reclass_date in the associated deal.
6. Create / receive new PO's.
7. Run salstage.pc.
8. Run prepost.pc "dealact_sales" pre.
9. Note that the values are duplicated in the "Units" and "Total Revenue" fields of the deal_tran_data_temp table for the reclassified item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!