ANNOUNCEMENT: Oracle Communications Converged Application Server - Service Controller (OCCAS - SC) 6.2 Released
(Doc ID 2663510.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Converged Application Server - Service Controller
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Communications Global Business Unit (CommsGBU) is announcing the release of Oracle Communications Converged Application Server - Service Controller (OCCAS - SC) 6.2.
Service Controller is a carrier-class platform supporting an open architecture that makes it easy to integrate with new technologies and networks.
Service Controller provides real-time service orchestration and protocol mediation capabilities. With a versatile orchestration engine and portfolio of standard interfaces, the product provides a gradual migration path from legacy infrastructure to next generation platforms. It enables CSPs to launch innovative new services that blend legacy and Internet Protocol (IP) networks.
New Features Overview
- This section describes new features and enhancements in this release of Service Controller. Namely:
- Service Controller is updated to run on Linux 7, with JDK 1.8 and Oracle Coherence 22.214.171.124.0.
- The Scripting Engine was enhanced
- New Centralized Logging Server
- New Keep-Alive Session Timer
- New Sigtran Detail Monitoring
- New SS7 GT Routing to Multiple PCs
- High Availability for Sigtran SSU was enhanced
- Extended support for IM-PSX ETSI Plugin and New MAP operations
The following functionality was removed:
- Support for SS7 on TDM
- Radius, ECE, and PCP protocol adapters
- Support for OCMC and OCPC
- Support for Oracle DB and BDB
- SVC and SVN applications
- Orchestration Studio
- Diameter support has been reduced to the Diameter protocol adapter and IMs R-IM-OCF and IM-OCF
The software and complete documentation can be downloaded from the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document