Promotion not Applied On a Overlapping Price Chamge
(Doc ID 2664081.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Promotion not applied on a transaction item when there is a overlapping price change.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create "Regular and Clearance Zone Group" and a "Promo Zone Group".
2) Make sure there is a store in common between the 2 zone groups.
3) Make Regular and Clearance zone group as primary by linking it to a department.
4) Create items under the department to which the Regular and clearance zone group is linked to. Range the items to all the stores in the "Regular and Clearance Zone Group" and "Promo Zone Group".
5) Run RPM newItemLocBatch.
6) Create Promotion for style item and the promo zone with start date as 30-May-19 and end date as 15-Jun-19. Approve the promo.
Amount off: $5
Apply to: Regular & Clearance
7) Create a fixed price price change for transaction item and the "Regular and Clearance" zone with effective date as 07-Jun-19. Approve the price change.
fixed price: $25
8) In RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL the promo retail is populated as $25 for the transaction item, where as it should be $20.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document