Clearance Without Reset Date is Getting Purged
(Doc ID 2664190.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a clearance doesn't have a reset date but all the item/locations under the clearance are reset using ‘Create Clearance Reset’ screen, such clearances are getting purged by PurgeExpiredExecutedOrApprovedClearancesBatch.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a parent or zone level clearance without reset date.
- Ensure that clearance is active.
- Reset the clearance for all item/locations in the clearance using Create Clearance Reset screen.
- Ensure that the clearance effective data is older than CLEARANCE_HIST_MONTHS system option.
- Run PurgeExpiredExecutedOrApprovedClearancesBatch and notice that the above clearance got purged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document