Newly Configured Supplier Dashboard Tab Does Not Display Change Requests Search Results
(Doc ID 2664896.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Administration/Configuration
Newly configured Supplier Dashboard Tab does not display change requests search results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logged into Agile as Admin
2. Went to the Dashboard. Renamed the optional tab 2 to PCN
3. Removed the other tables except Table 1
4. Renamed Table 1 to PCN
5. Clicked on Configure button
6. Defined Advance search for all PCN’s in Pending, Submit, CCB (Also tried pre-configured Global Searches)
7. Sort the Changes by Change Status
8. Clicked Finish
I also checked the all users have read privilege to Dashboards and read privileges to PCN’s. Also tries configuring Dashboard from java client instead of Web client.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, supplier user cannot see configured Dashboard.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document