Convergence Calendar: Dragging Scrollbar In Check Availability Dialogue Causes Jump In Time Shown
(Doc ID 2665755.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following usability issues were reported with the availability window when creating an event in the Calendar and inviting people:
1. When moving the horizontal scroll bar to the outer left or right, scrolling through the various days goes very fast.
This makes it difficult to return to the currently selected time frame.
2. The date string is only shown at the beginning of the day, being right after midnight.
This causes the user to have to scroll back to see what day was actually being viewed.
3. The availability window that pops up is not re-sizable, which can make it difficult to keep the overview in perspective.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Convergence.
2. Select the Calendar functionality.
3. Create a 'New Event'.
4. Invite a number of people and check the availability of these invitees.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document