SIM MAF UI Has No Option to Add Package/Weight Attributes for COF
(Doc ID 2665796.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Retail Store Inventory Management (RSIM) MAF UI, there is no option available to add the Package/Weight attributes to an order. Since there is no option to add these details, upon submit manifest throws an error.
Weight is required for this carrier service.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a customer order in external system.
2. Order bridged into Retail Order Management System (ROMS).
3. Order brokered to a store location in Retail Order Broker (OROB).
4. Order moved to Retail Maerchandising System (RMS).
5. Order moved to RSIM.
6. Pick the item.
7. Check that there is no option to add the package/weight attributes before the order is manifested.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document