SIM MAF: Unable To Complete TSF Document Association if Partial Delivery Indicator is Unchecked
(Doc ID 2665815.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In SIM, user is unable to complete the process of associating a transfer document to a transfer shipment if the Allow partial delivery check box is un-selected. The following error message occurs:
"New Items are not allowed."
Steps to Reproduce:
PC Create a transfer document on PC
1. Log into the location that represents the item data supplied.
2. Select Shipping/Receiving.
3. Select Transfer.
4. Select Create Transfer.
5. Select destination of Store.
6. Store location of 770.
7. Leave Buddy store un-selected.
8. Select Context type of X.
9. Leave Context Value blank.
10. Confirm both check boxes are NOT checked.
Shipment using SIM Mobile
11. Select Apply.
12. Write down document idea to that you can validate later.
13. Select add item.
14. Enter item data provided.
15. Tab to qty field and add units that are less than available.
16. Repeat the above step to add a couple other items.
17. Select Approve.
18. Pop-up, Are you sure you want to approve the transfer?
19. Select yes.
20. Optional step:
21. Select Filter and select criteria to identify the Transfer Doc that you just approved.
1. Log into SIM Mobile.
2. Update your location to the one used in the creation of the above transfer.
3. Select Shipping/Receiving.
4. Select Transfer Shipment.
5. Select the blue Create button.
6. Select Destination location of Store.
7. Select Location A enter key and.
8. Select Apply.
9. Select the Blue Create button.
10. Click on No Document.
11. Select the transfer you just created from the eligible transfer documents.
12. or use filter to locate the Transfer Document number.
13. Select Add Item & Qty
14. Select Apply
15. Select the 3 dots in the bottom right.
16. Select confirm.
17. Pop up will display, "Are you sure you want to confirm?"
18. Select Yes.
19. POP UP- New items are not allowed.
20. Select the 3 dots in the bottom right.
21. Select Dispatch
22. Pop-up will display, "Are you sure you want to dispatch the shipment now?"
23. Select yes
24. Select Status (which is the filter box) and update filter criteria to be:
25. select today's date.
26. Status = Shipped.
27. Select Shipment.
28. Select 3 dots on the bottom right of the screen.
29. Select Print.
30. Format Type of: Transfer shipment BOL.
31. Leave report defaulted and select printer.
32. Select Blue print button in the bottom left.
33. Return to main menu.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document