Extended Attributes Not Available When Attempting To Use on TransferDeliveryCartonDetail Screen
(Doc ID 2665974.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In SIM, after configuring Extended Attributes for any Item Hierarchy and attempting to receive a transfer, the attributes are not available to be used unless they are used on a different screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure Extended attributes in Store A.
2. Use item A.
3. SIM client is shutdown.
4. SIM server restarted.
5. SIM client cache cleared.
6. SIM server started up.
7. Transfer from another store was performed: Store B to store A.
8. Attempt to add additional attributed in transfer in store A.
9. Create an inventory adjustment and add the same item.
10. Select Attributes.
11. Cancel Extended attributes and save the stock count.
12. Go back to Shipment transfer window and select the extended attributes option.
13. Now attributes are available to be populated in transfer shipment screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document