EDI Document Maintenance Throws An Application Error Occurred
(Doc ID 2666291.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to attempt an update of the EDI document gives an application error.
Steps To Recreate :
- Create an EDI invoice and load in system.
- Make sure that, order number should not be present in system.
- As above order no available in system, the invoice will goes in EDI error table with invalid order error.
- Create an order with above order number and receive it fully.
- As, still EDI invoice have error in EDI error table, so this will not allow to pass invoice to Im_doc_head table.
- Goto EDI maintenance screen, and try to fix the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document