Why Are We Unable To Add A User Defined CIOMS II Line Listing To NDA Report?
(Doc ID 2666400.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Application / Version
-- Summary of the issue
Why are we unable to add a CIOMS II line listing report in Summary Tabulations "Include these summary tabulations/listings based on the set of cases presented in the line listing" section of a NDA report.
--Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to Reports > Aggregate Reports > CIOMS II Line Listing
2. Enter a report name.
3. Check the box 'Make available for use in periodic reports'
4. Click on the memorized button to memorize the report.
5. Close window
6. Go to Reports > Periodic report > NDA (or IND) report
7. Click on the 'New report' button to create new report.
8. On the NDA (or IND) line listing reports, Go to Summary Tabulation tab.
9. Click on the ADD button under 'Include these summary tabulation/listing based on the set of cases presented in the line listing'
10. In the new 'Add summary tabulation' window, the memorized CIOMS-II report created in the step 6 will not be available for selection.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document