Rating Not Picking The Correct Instance Of Product And Failing With Suspense 60028
(Doc ID 2666574.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple instances of services are associated with the same PublicUserIdentiy (PUI), it's not picking the audited service and failing.
1. Customer subscribes for Voice service S1 at 10AM on 29th April.
2. Customer cancels the service S1 at 12PM on 29th April and remove PUI from main product.
Audit service object will be created and main product will have PUI set to null.
3. Customer subscribes for Voice service S2 at 3PM on 29th April using the same PUI.
New service object will be created
4. Customer cancels the service S2 at 7PM on 29th April and remove PUI from main product
Audit service object will be created and main product will have PUI set to null
note: Customer will have 2 products (S1 & S2) for Voice type and both will be set with PUI as null in main product
5. Perform delayed usage during morning 10-12PM and 3-7PM.
Actual: Getting product not found exception
Expected: Rating should pick up the correct service as per the Call Detail Record (CDR) time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document