Resolving Potential Duplicates Doesn't Always Show EUID Values in the Audit Log
(Doc ID 2667579.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Healthcare Master Person Index - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Healthcare Master Person Index version 184.108.40.206
When potential duplicates are resolved from the potential duplicate summary screen, the action is logged in the audit log (when audit logging is enabled), but the EUID values are null. However, if the potential duplicates are resolved from the full comparison screen, the correct EUIDs are logged in the audit log.
The EUID is expected to be displayed in the Audit log when audit logging is enabled regardless whether the potential duplicate were resolved from the summary screen or from the full comparison screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure audit logging is enabled
2. Find a potential duplicate.
3. From the duplicate summary screen, resolve the duplicate
4. Check the audit log for the resolve. Observe that the EUID columns in the audit log have null values
5. Go back and unresolve the potential duplicate.
6. Click on the "Compare" icon to bring up the full comparison screen.
7. Resolve the potential duplicate
8. Check the audit log for the resolve. Observe that the EUID columns are populated correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document