Off Invoice Deal Threshold is Not Being Applied To PO
(Doc ID 2667655.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Off Invoice Deal Threashold values are not getting applied to a Purchase Order(PO).
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a PO with item quantity 100 and 400.
- Attach an Off Invoice deal to the PO.
- Add a threshold with min value 1 to max value 99 as 3.23, 100 to 199 as 2.5 and 200 to 99,999,999 as 2.0
- Approve the deal.
- Apply the process and approve the order.
- Notice that the Threshold value is not added to the PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document