Store CFA Validation At Entity Level is Not Working
(Doc ID 2668916.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After setting the Store Custom Flex Attribute (CFA) validation at Entity level, user is getting "VALIDATION_ERROR" message and unable to perform any other operation on the screen.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create CFA attribute for the entity STORE .
2. Add validation function to check if cfa details entered or not.
3. Associate this new function to the Store entity in the table CFA_EXT_ENTITY on the column VALIDATION_FUNC.
4. Open the store screen to create a new store / edit the store.
5. Without adding CFA values for validation, try to come out of the screen, it does not trigger the validation.
6. Try to enter the CFA details, it triggers validation but does not allow to enter CFAs details.
7. Also, user is unable to use the screen for other options due to the same error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document