Error Messages During Deal Creation Are Not The Same If An Item Or An Item List Is Added
(Doc ID 2669563.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error message on deals are not the same if you add an item or an item list.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a deal with 1 component.
2. In the item /location, add a department.
3. Add a second item/location entry:
- if you select an item and press OK => Error message saying that we have to work at department level.
- if you select an item list and press OK => information message saying that some items from the item list cannot be added to the deal.
4. Note the user would expect to have the same error message in both case. Because the information message when trying to add an item list is not clear and the user cannot add the item list because user has to work at department level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document