HH: Receiving In SIM Not Logging in ACTIVITY_DELIVERY Table
(Doc ID 2669625.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When system parameter RECEIPT_BARCODE_ACTIVITY=TRUE, data is not persisted to the SIM.ACTIVITY_DELIVERY table for receiving activities performed on SIM mobile..
Steps to Reproduce:
From SIM Mobile
1. Navigate to Quick Receiving.
2. Enter Containers to be received.
3. Error: No data inserted into ACTIVITY_DELIVERY.
1. Navigate to Transfer Receiving.
2. Select ASN > Select Container.
3. Enter Items.
4. Error: No data inserted into ACTIVITY_DELIVERY.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document