Advanced Item Entry Incorrectly Multiplying The Rcvd Qty By Case Size During Tranfer Receiving
(Doc ID 2669629.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Advanced Item Entry is incorrectly multiplying the Received Qty by the Case Size when the received qty should be in standard Unit of Measure (UOM).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Shipping/Receiving.
2. Select DSD Receiving.
3. Select the delivery and open container.
4. Select Add/Scan item.
5. On the Advanced Item Entry dialog scan item.
Received Qty field is updated to 24.
Case Size is set to 24 by default.
6. Click Apply.
7. Rcv Qty is converted to 576 ; Pack Size is 1.
8. UOM field is set to Standard UOM (Units) on the DSD Receiving Container Detail screen.
The Received Qty should be 24.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document