C1-INPUS Batch Not Converting Same Phone Numbers Of Same Type With Different Extensions
(Doc ID 2669657.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, UT - Utilities
C1-INPUS batch not converting same phone numbers of same type with different extensions
Batch C1-INPUS is not converting all Person Phone records of BUSINESS phone number of customer with same type and number but different extensions.
This is causing Customer to loose existing customer phone number information during migration of person phones to person contacts.
C1-INPUS batch should convert the same phone numbers of same type with different extensions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure phone type BUSINESS. Make sure no person contact type refers to this phone type at first.
2. Go to feature configuration and mark "use of legacy phone/email" as "Y".
3. Search any person record
4. Populate business phone numbers with extension. For example (111) 111-1111 Ext - Blank, (111) 111-1111 Ext-11 and (111) 111-1111 Ext-22 and save person record.
5. Ensure person contact type records does not show these phone numbers.
6. Configure person contact type BUSINESS and refer Phone type BUSINESS as cross reference for conversion.
7. Go to batch job submission and run C1-INPUS batch with batch mode as "PHONE" i.e. first soft parameter and wait till the batch finish.
8. Go back to person record where BUSINESS phone numbers were added into Person Phone section on main page.
9. Validate that only single person contact record converted by C1-INPUS batch losing other two.
Need to expand the logic that retrieves the existing active person contact to include extension.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document