Non-Merchandise Invoice With $0 Getting Stuck in IM_INJECT_DOC_ERROR Table
(Doc ID 2669659.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Non-merchandise invoice with $0 getting stuck in IM_INJECT_DOC_ERROR table with rule PV_ZERO_COST_MERCH_INV_ONLY.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an obligation with 0 Cost.
- Approve the obligation and notice that records captured in INVC* tables.
- Run edidlinv batch which generates EDI file for the above invoice.
- Run reimediinjector batch for the above EDI file.
- Notice that invoice is rejected and records captured in IM_INJECT_DOC_ERROR with rule PV_ZERO_COST_MERCH_INV_ONLY.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document