Unable To Create Transformable Sellable Catch Weight Item
(Doc ID 2669661.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a Transform sellable Item as Catch Weight on the item Type field, the "Catch Weight" indicator does not become disabled and the user can check it.
Application throws error once all the information is entered and tries to create item .
Steps to Recreate:
- Create Item.
- Select Type as : Transformable Sellable.
- Enter department,class and subclcass.
- Select Catch Weight Indicator as Yes.
- Enter Transaction level as 1 and enter Number Type as : Manual or Oracle Retail number.
- Provide Item Description and short description.
- Check the indicator “Catch Weight” and enter the remaining information.
- Press “OK” button, and the error message “A catchweight item cannot be sellable and non-orderable” is displayed, meaning that catch weight Items cannot be create as a Transform sellable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document