Warning Displayed For Mandatory SA_ID Or Application Is Hanging While Navigating To SA Financial History From Account Context
(Doc ID 2669694.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, ENV - Environment
Warning displayed for mandatory SA_ID while navigating to SA Financial history from account context
After CC&B upgrade from 2.7 SP1(184.108.40.206) to 2.7 SP3 (220.127.116.11), we are observing below issue-
When we navigate to SA Financial History from the account context menu, a warning appears saying SA-ID is required.
This warning is not seen in SP1 (18.104.22.168).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Accont context menu -- Go to SA Financial History
2. it shows Warning -- Service Agreement is required -- Message number 11102,10423
3. This warning is not seen in SP1 (22.214.171.124).
When using/clicking the "Go to SA Financial History" after selecting the SA
(if account has multiple SAs) the system hangs. To replicate:
1. Search for Brandon,David in control central.
2. Once Brandon,David is in context, click on the Account context menu button.
3. Scroll down and click on "Go to SA Financial History"
4. On the pop-up menu listing the SAs select the electric SA (or any of the SA)
5. System hangs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document