Unable To Find Transfer In Transfer LOV When Creating a Standard Allocation
(Doc ID 2670169.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a standard Allocation - Unable to find the Transfer number in Transfer LOV (List of Values).
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a Store to Warehouse transfer.
- Approve transfer.
- Open Allocation and create a Standard allocation.
- Select Source as Transfer.
- Noticed that Transfer is not available in LOV.
- In Quick create in Allocation Side bar, enter transfer number from step 1.
- Allocation Worksheet created and proceed with creating an allocation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document