In P6 Web, When Changing Activity Status From "In Progress" To "Completed" Using The Dropdown From The Field / Column In The Activities View, The Actual Start Date Moves To The Data Date
(Doc ID 2670254.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM:
When Expected Finish Is Enabled And Using The Activity Status Field Dropdown In The Activities View To Complete The Activity, Actual Start Is Moved.
This only occurs when the Activity Details are collapsed to start the session.
If Activity Details are expanded, then it works as expected.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Go to Activities page
2. Add one Activity
3. Make sure you do not have Actual Start column in column list for the view.
4. Make sure detail pane is collapsed when the page is loaded, if not, collapse it and then reload i.e. page should be loaded with activity detail pane collapsed.
5. Start the activity i.e. change status to In Progress and save.
6. Schedule the Project and change data date i.e it should not be same as Start date, change it to some other value.
7. Now change status from In progress to Completed and observe Start date changing to data date that you gave while scheduling.
Actual Start should not move.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document