Price Injector Batch Incorrectly Marking Clearances as Approved in the Staging Table
(Doc ID 2671495.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Price Injector batch incorrectly marks clearance as approved in the staging table even though the clearance has failed with conflict.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Ensure System Options CLEARANCE_PROMO_OVERLAP_IND = 0 and PBLISH_PRICE_EVENTS_TO_RIB is 1.
3. Have an item with regular price: 6.
4. Create a Promotion for an item/loc and approve it.
5. Inject a clearance for the same item/loc and make sure it overlaps with the promotion.
7. Check the injected clearance in RPM. The clearance is created in "Conflict Checking" state and there is a record in RPM_PE_CC_LOCK.
8. Check the result of the injected clearance in RPM_STAGE_CLEARANCE. The status is updated to 'A'(Approved).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document