Remote Location Update Issue In Inform Configuration Page
(Doc ID 2671590.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Two different remote locations had been created, both pointing to the same InForm trial.
The following issue is encountered:
If one tries to update a Remote Location from InFormConfiguration page, the following error message is displayed in DMW UI;
"DMW-XXX: Could not compare metadata because the Development Metadata is currently being processed in DMW"
Steps performed by customer:
1. Login DMW UI.
2. Select one study (Development lifecycle)
3. Select Study Configuration.
4. From Data Model tab, select the InForm study.
5. In the right side of the page, click on the "InForm Configuration" tab.
6. For one specific Remote location, click on Edit icon (pencil icon) in "Remote Location" column.
7. Perform an update.
8. Click on "Save" button.
The following error is displayed in DMW UI:
""DMW-XXX: Could not compare metadata because the Development Metadata is currently being processed in DMW
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!