FulfilOrdTsfCre Message Gets Dropped And Does Not Reach SIM
(Doc ID 2672090.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 15.0 and later
Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RIB drops the FulfilOrdTsfCre message. As a result, it does not reach Store Inventory Management (SIM).
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create an Order externally and upload using WebService.
2. The message Goes to AQJMS.ETFULFILLORDERTABLE. You can see records for SIM and Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) subscribers.
3. Data will be consumed by both subscribers.
4. However, notice that you do not see any records in SIM.
5. Check the SIM RIB_MESSAGE, and MPS_STAGE_MESSAGE tables.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document