Units (At Vaccination) Field is not Auto Populated
(Doc ID 2672097.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Start Date/Time field in Vaccine Information section is entered first,
Age at Vaccination is populated with patient age but Units (at Vaccination) field is not auto populated.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a case with Vaccine product
2) Go to Product tab
3) Select Block 13 for Include in VAERS Block
4) Go to Vaccine Information section
5) Enter date in Start Date/Time field
6) Check the Block 10 check box
7) Save the case
8) Go to Patient tab
9) Enter patient birth date and tab out
10) Age at Vaccination is populated with patient age but Units (at Vaccination) filed is not auto populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document