Displayed Results Are Not Updated Using Modified Expression In Find Functionality
(Doc ID 2672125.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench (DMW) 2.5.0, updated expression used in FIND functionality does not return updated results.
Below are listed the steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login DMW UI.
2. Go to Data Management -> Listings.
3. From the Default listings, select one Data Model and expand.
4. Select one Table.
5. In the FIND search box, click to be displayed the list of columns in the table.
6. Select one column.
7. Click on "Space" button to be listed the set of operators.
8. Select one operator (e.g "=" ).
9. Enter a value adding single quotes around the text (for example, 'Boston').
10. Click on Apply button.
The list of filtered values is displayed.
11. Edit the Expression in the FIND search box, by updating the value (for example 'Paris')
12. Click on Apply button.
The same values displayed as in step 10 are listed, the filter is not refreshed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document