Cursor Jumps To Next Field When Typing In Current File While Targeter Creation In 11.3.2 BCC
(Doc ID 2672840.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Merchandising - Version 11.3.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a targeter ruleset, the cursor jumps from the current text box - the one we are editing - to the next field when there is a slight delay in typing. In some instances the typed-in text seem to be removed.
1. Log into BCC
2. Create a (Targeter) project
3. Go to Targeter and create a new Targeter
4. fill out the General Tab as desired.
5. Go to the Rules tab
6. Click "At These Times"
7. In the "To These People" row, choose "Between"
8. Select the year and hit the del key (delete the year)
9. Try to type in a new year, such as 2023.
You will experience the jumping cursor. Happens with all browsers IE, Firefox, Chrome....
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document