Workflow Task Status Is Not Being Updated From A Requirement
(Doc ID 2672892.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, General
Workflow task status is not being updated from a requirement.
Closing a Workflow task through a transition in the requirement that created it is not functioning.
The requirement will close but not the task.
That a requirement that creates a workflow item is able to close it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create tasks and queues in Workflow.
2. Configure a Requirement definition to create a Workflow task and with a conditional that will be met on a transition. Have a WORKFLOWSTATUS attribute that will close a workflow task.
3. Add the requirement to a policy and verify that the corresponding workflow task is created.
4. Change the status of the Requirement to whatever transition is specified in the configuration to close the Workflow task.
5. The Workflow task status will not have changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document