Assembler Reports 'Activation Error: Printer Not Activated Error Code -30/20' During Export To PDF Function
(Doc ID 2672950.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Istream - Version 6.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 6.3.0 version, IStream Document Manager
When using the Assembler application and attempting to perform a local render to PDF via the Assembler File - Export To PDF function,
the application returns the following message:
'Activation Error: Printer not activated error code -30'
'Activation Error: Printer not activated error code -20'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Complete the installation of IStream Author Workstation.
2. Setup the Infosources to be used in the generation process.
3. Launch the Assembler Application.
4. Select a Model and generate it.
5. Once completed, use the File - Export To PDF function.
*** The pdf driver does continue to render the document to pdf/save to the repository.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document