OFSAA Upgrade java.io.FileNotFoundException: MANIFEST.MF (No space left on device) Error
(Doc ID 2673379.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
Currently on 8.0.5, attempting to complete the PFT 8.0.7 and encountering errors.
Ftpshare Backup file location : /app/ftpshare_BKP
OFSAAI Ftpshare BackUp Successful...
Time : Fri May 01 13:00:07 CDT 2020
Updating realtime_processing Files
Error while copying /app/Patches/OFS_PFT_PACK/OFS_AAAI_PACK/fichome/realtime_processing/WebContent/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF to /app/ofsaa/realtime_processing/WebContent/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /app/ofsaa/realtime_processing/WebContent/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF (No space left on device)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
OFSAAI Upgrade Failed due to some Errors, Files RollBack Started
Unix shell found : /bin/bash. Status : FAIL was initially received and resolved by setting properly KORN shell as required.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Completed Uploading Merged data model using Customize/Merge data model: PFT/FTP Patch: 28974591 Profitability Management pack 188.8.131.52.0: erwin data model
2. Applying 8.0.7 patch: 29021351
3. Replaced /app/Patches/OFS_PFT_PACK/bin/setup.sh file using patch:29965853 before starting installation.
From the Installation guide instructions on Chapter 3
Downloading and Copying the OFS PFT Pack Installer
To download and copy the OFS PFT Pack Installer, follow these steps:
• This release of OFS PFT Pack minor release v184.108.40.206.0 is available for download in MOS as Patch
29021351. You need to have a valid Oracle account in order to download the software.
• Download the mandatory installer one-off patch 29965853 from http://support.oracle.com/.
• Copy the downloaded installer archive to the Download Directory (in Binary Mode) on the setup identified
for OFSAA installation.
4. Run installer:
Command: ./setup.sh SILENT
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document