Cancel or Approve Option is enabled in RMS for SIM created RTV's and on clicking throws an Error
(Doc ID 2673630.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While Approving the RTV(Return to Vendor) created in SIM(Store Inventory_management) and throwing error as "Cannot approve the order" .
Expected behavior is the Since the RTV is only approved from SIM and in RMS((Oracle Retail Merchandising System) , it comes as "In-progress", and cancel/approve option is enabled in RMS.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a RTV from SIM and approve it . Observed that Status in SIM becomes 4 i.e.approved.
- After successfully consuming the RTVCre message, RTV is integrated to RMS and status in RTV_HEAD table is 12 (In-Progress).
- Navigate to RMS UI Return to Vendor option, click on EDIT and enter the same RTV_NO.
- Click on options and observed that Cancel/approve option is enabled.
- Click on Cancel option and an error is thrown as "The completed date cannot be before the created date ".
- Click on "OK" for the error and the Ship_date in RMS UI is populated as the current date (which is not expected as the RTV is not yet shipped).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document