Invoice Created for Non-Merch Codes is Double the Amount against Customs Entry
(Doc ID 2673661.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there are multiple items in Customs Entry, the non-merchandise amount for the invoice created is double the value in Customs Entry.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) with 2 items.
- Assign HTS to both the items with at least one component.
- Approve the PO.
- Create Transportation and finalize it.
- Create Customs Entry and notice the value calculated.
- Set the status of Customs Entry to 'Confirmed'.
- Click 'Allocate ALC' button and then click 'OK' button.
- Notice that a non-merchandise invoice is created with a non-merchandise amount which is double the value shown in Customs Entry.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document