Error "ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception During PPR, #9" While Opening Charge Selector In PDC UI
(Doc ID 2675516.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a fresh installed environment running Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) 220.127.116.11.0 with Pricing Design Center (PDC) 18.104.22.168.0, having Pipeline Manager as rating engine, pricing data was loaded in PDC by using MigrateBRMPricing utility.
On above mentioned environment, an error occurs when trying to open a migrated charge selector in PDC UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. configure environment running BRM12PS2, PDC12PS2 having Pipeline Manager as rating engine
2. go to $PDC_BRM_HOME/apps/bin
3. execute "./MigrateBRMPricing -pricing"
4. log in to PDC gui
5. search for a migrated charge selector
6. click on the charge selector in search results in order to open it
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document