When Transfer Quantity is Less Than Inner Quantity, Application Error Shown and Reopening of Transfer Details Screen Does Not Open
(Doc ID 2675850.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Transfer quantity is less than Inner quantity, then screen gives rounding error on the screen. Upon saving and closing the detail screen and try to open the detail screen again, notice that it page does not open.
Steps to recreate:
1. On a new Item creation, setup inner = 12 and case = 24 at supplier country level.
2. Range the location to two warehouse and provide some stock to sending location.
3. Create transfer and go to detail screen.
4. Add the item and provide the quantity in eaches as 11.
5. Click on OK. It gives "Non-terminating decimal expansion; no exact representable decimal result".
6. Click on 'Save and Close'.
7. Try to open detail screen. Screen does not open and also does not show any error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document