Pin_cycle_fees is not Triggered by ECE for Next Cycle When Usage is Rated
(Doc ID 2676091.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Create a prepaid account on 13May with Billing day of month (BDOM) as 01. Billing cycle is (13May2020 - 01June2020).
- Activate services on 13May, data is granted from 13May2020 to 12June2020 (30 days custom cycle forward event).
- Rate usage on 01June2020.
- Billing is triggered for account, bill is generated from 13May2020 to 01June2020. This is ok.
- Rate usage for next cycle, for example, on 12June2020 01:00:00.
- Here Elastic Charging Engine (ECE) does not trigger pin_cycle_fees for this account, hence next month grants (12June - 12July) were not given and usage rating is failing.
When usage is made for next cycle in above scenario, ECE did not trigger pin_cycle_fee in Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) due to which, next month grants were not provided to customer. How can one achieve ECE to trigger the grant of the resources for the new cycle.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document