When matching the Invoice user is getting "Could Not Perform Calculation. The Invoice Items Are At Different Match Status Levels" Error
(Doc ID 2676709.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When matching the invoice, Users are getting the below error on the Summary Match screen.
Steps To Recreate :
- Create an Purchase Order (PO) with an item, Receive the item partially
- Create an invoice defaulting from receipts (received quantity < qty_ordered).
- Run REIMAUTOMATCH so that invoice will be matched.
- Run below batches
-REIMROLLUP & -REIMPOSTING & -REIMPURGE
- Create another invoice with cost discrepancy with same quantity as in previous invoice created at step 3 and ensure routing days are reached.
- Run REIMAUTOMATCH so that discrepancy should route for resolution.
- Resolve cost discrepancy using "cost review list" screen and reason code Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA).
- Run REIMDISCREPANCYPURGE batch and check if quantity of invoice is getting matched.
- Receive remaining quantity of the item present in the order.
- Navigate to summary match screen and try to match invoice.
- Noticed that getting the error while clicking "Details" button of "Summary Match List" screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document