ATG XM 11.3.2 Updated URL Shows Word 'valid'
(Doc ID 2676849.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Platform - Version 11.3.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade to 11.3.2 ATG XM updated URL is not displayed while editing, instead it shows word 'valid'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to XM (Experience Manager)
2. Go to Header > to edit a Category link in MegaMenu
3. Try editing URL after selecting Enter URL radio button.
4. Observe that URL text stays as "valid" instead of displaying new URL.
5. If the URL is not a valid formatted url, the text 'notValid' is displayed.
Upgrade ATG and Endeca from 11.3 to 11.3.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document