Unable To Create A Complex Pack With Pack Template
(Doc ID 2677312.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to Create a Complex Pack With Pack Template , Getting "Table or View Does Not Exist" Error.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Go to Create Item screen.
- Create a Complex Pack (Buyer Pack).
- Go to Pack Details.
- Open Add Component screen.
- Select Item/Pack Template option.
- Notice that the screen shows "table or view does not exist " error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document