RWMS Allows Splitting of Container with Distributed_Unit_Qty into a New Generic Container for Which Already an ROP Exists, Hence Causing Wrong Distributed_Unit_Qty Being Updated to a new Generic Container
(Doc ID 2678356.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS) allows splitting of container with distributed_unit_qty into a new generic container for which already an ROP exists, hence causing wrong distributed_unit_qty being updated to a new generic container.
Steps To Recreate:
- Have a ROP Generated Container "CDROPCONT1" with unit_qty for 100 units and distributed_unit_qty 20(ROP created for 20 units).
- Perform split operation of 20 units from this container "CDROPCONT1" to new cont "CDROPCONTGEN".
- Unit_qty and distributed_unit_qty is updated with 20 units for the new cont "CDROPCONTGEN"
- Unit_qty is updated with 80 units and distributed_unit_qty is updated to 0units for the container "CDROPCONT1"
- When the user performs the replenishment for 20 units for "CDROPCONT1" ,distributed_unit_qty becomes negative -20 (0 -20) .
- This creates Inventory discrepancy.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document