DiameterGateway Does Not Restart Correctly During RollingUpgrade
(Doc ID 2679442.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- In a production system, there are multiple nodes of Diameter Gateway (DGW).
- A rolling upgrade is performed during usage traffic with command "rollingUpgrade diameterGateway".
- It is expected that all the DGW nodes are stopped and started successfully.
- However it is observed that not all the nodes restarted successfully.
- Some of the nodes are stopping after a while and remained stopped because the rollingUpgrade script does not try to start them.
- And some of the nodes are not stopping at all. Hence, one has to manually stop and start these nodes manually.
- Below is snippet from the 'ecc' console:
What is the solution for this problematic behavior?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document