VWT Transaction is Getting Posted With Incorrect Sign
(Doc ID 2679686.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Variance Within Tolerance (VWT) is getting posted with incorrect sign.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) and receive it fully.
- Create an invoice with both cost and quantity discrepancies.
- Resolve using CBC+CBQ actions.
- Run reimrollup batch and notice that 2 Credit Note Requests (CNR) are generated.
- Create 2 Credit Notes (CN) within tolerance. Make sure abs (CN total) > abs (CNR total).
- Match and post the credit notes.
- Notice that VWT is posted with incorrect sign.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document