Error "aes.c: loadable library and perl binaries are mismatched" During Pin_setup
(Doc ID 2679691.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During an attempt to install (and not upgrade) Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) Patch Set 3 (PS3 <Patch 30823580>), the pin_setup execution throws an error. Below is complete scenario:
- downloaded BRM 12 PS3 from My Oracle Support
- downloaded and installed Perl version 5.30.1 from the official web location
- launched the OUI (Oracle Universal Installer) by running the patch jar file (brmserver_184.108.40.206.0_linux_generic_full.jar)
- the OUI installation completed fine (it took only 5 minutes to finish though, while it would typically take 30+ minutes)
- on checking the logs, there are errors observed
- see below message in the OUI installation log (for example, install2020-06-09_01-11-55PM.log), see the line marked **********
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document