TransfersOverdue Email Alert is Not Translated Into Spanish Language
(Doc ID 2679881.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Email alert from TransfersOverdueBatch is not been translated into Spanish when user receives.
Steps To Recreate:
- Configure "Days Shipped Delivery Overdue email alert" to 1 in System Admin.
- Configure user to receive email.
- Create a store to store transfer.
- Wait 1 day or change system date.
- Run TransfersOverdueBatch batch.
- Check the email is in English even when the user language is Spanish.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document